Five things you didn’t know about Andrew W. K.
1. He entered into a interesting correspondence with the author Thomas Ligotti, the Lovecraft it’s cool to like (if you can find anything of his in print, that is).
2. His live band appears to have five guitars and two drummers, which seems about right when you add vox (cough), keyboards and bass.
3. I still haven’t heard his last album.
4. He’s a genius. Some idiots haven’t realised that yet.
5. But here’s the proof. He’s got a broken foot, he’s in a wheelchair, but he’s not stopping. Good lad.